Monday, January 28, 2019

Introducing Me

Hi!
My name is Vanessa Villalobos. Born and raised in the 305 Miami area. I came to the University of Florida as a transfer student to study Telecommunication News. As to why I decided to come here, to make a long story short, it's in-state, closish to home and I mean its No.8 in top Telecommunications Colleges so why not come here. I am currently in my final year a.k.a senior year baby, honestly, though I'm way too terrified because that means that I will have to start adulting so soon and I'm not ready to be an adult. As you can tell by the title of this blog I'm in a sorority at UF, Gamma Phi Beta. It was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Now, I know what your wondering. What in the world is this and what did I just click on. So basically this is about surviving and trying to juggle college, sorority, work, and yourself. I personally I always wished that I had some sort of like Neds Declassified: School Survival Guide. I know being a 90's baby had its perks like old Disney, CartoonNetwork, and Nickelodeon.

I wanted to tell at least my side of trying to balance it. Trying to find the right balance of adulting and being a child, something I never plan on giving up. I promise you it won't be like me complaining about things because that's boring. Instead, I'm thinking something along the lines of here's what happened here are the results and how could it have been done differently. Cool? Cool.


If you ever have any personal questions you would like me to answer feel free to shoot me an email.
vanessavillalobos07@gmail.com



OH! and before I forget, that's me ->
I love the snap always on it and duhh the gram.

1 comment:

  1. First time ever seen you with glasses. It's more than a surviving game. It's an adventure from which you've grown and thrived. On a lower note, you complain about me one time. Does that make me boring?

    ReplyDelete