Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Meet My Friends Part 2

This next girl is a boss. Alyssa Bethencourt anchors with me on fridays. She as well as Tessa and myself want to be entertainment reporters. She's been able to get out of jams during will live on air. According to her blog she wants to produce and I have no doubt that she can succed in that.


OHHHHH!!! Abby Murphy is someone who is probably one of the nicest person. I love that her blog is about food something that I am very passionnete about. She also want to do entertainmetnt. Shes actually in GHQ with me and shes intern at Y100 so proud of her.


This last person is someone whos gone so far in the news career. Quan McWilintro works for WUFT and a station in Jacksonville. He's in between them every week and I cant believe how he manages to do so. I am very proud of him and I know that he will go far.

No comments:

Post a Comment