Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Meet My Friends

As you go through your time in college you make some really amazing friends. Most of them are going to be in your major. Others aren't and that is what makes it so much fun.

We'll start off with a friend that I am most proud of Rachel West we meet in TV1 and she was one of the top students in the class. Now she's still enrolled at UF but she got an amazing opportunity to do an internship with the Tampa Bay Rays and shes currently there but shell be back for graduation....hopefully.

Next, we have Lauren Staff we were partners for TV2 and we suffered every Tuesday to get a story, she will also be graduating in the fall. She loves to cover gymnastics. I believe that she will go really far.

This next girl was one of the first friends that I made in my time at UF, Tessa Bentulan shes wants to be an Entertainment Reporter like me. She's gone so far during her time at UF and I'm honestly so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment